Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions:
The following terms and conditions apply to your registration, usage of this website and/or events that you register for using this website.
- If payment is applicable for an event or online course, your registration is not final until your payment is received. The organizer reserves the right to cancel any registration if payment is not received within 3 working days from the date of submitting your enrollment form.
- Your personal data will be used by the organizers for registration administration, study and review for continuous improvement of the event. If you would like to amend any information provided, please send your written request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your personal data will be used by the organizers to promote upcoming events and services. If you do not agree to use your personal data for marketing purposes, please send us your written request to email@example.com.
- There is no refund policy for events, unless stated otherwise.
- Unless stated otherwise for a specific event, an applicant may nominate a person to attend an event on his/her behalf with prior written notification to the Hong Kong organizer at
- Events will be cancelled or rescheduled if Typhoon Signal No. 8 or above OR Black Rainstorm Warning is still hoisted at 6:30am or after on the event date. We will inform participants the arrangement of the made-up class the soonest the possible.